Garry's Mod Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Huge Indonesian Garry's Mod Community

IndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you!

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
HexogenRDX
HexogenRDX

Jumlah posting : 6
Lokasi : Somewhere in Indonesia

Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you! Empty
PostSubyek: Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you!   Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi! my name is HexogenRDX. You can also call me M1GarandFTW, or my LEGITname, Muhammad Bintang.

Hobbies : Playing GMOD, especially Posing, and SWEP testing, reading military magazines, and opening Wikipedia.

When i bored, i usually testing Addons and SWEPs, playing Call Of Duty, and other games i have.

I recently likes WWII stuffs and games.

I'm very like searching Props And Addons into the deepest layer of Internet  Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you! 2079242345

im also like listening songs from the 70's

i also a designer in KSP, mainly aircrafts.

Airplane, an example.:

I think thats it for now.

Semper Fi!

P.S: If that little button is not big enough, you can follow my twitter: @muhammadbi_
on that account, i sometimes give some trivias about military!

Terakhir diubah oleh HexogenRDX tanggal Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:49 am, total 3 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
3lectronux
Admin
Admin
3lectronux

Jumlah posting : 36
Lokasi : Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Pulau Jawa, Indonesia, Asia, Planet Bumi, Tata Surya, Galaksi Bimasakti

Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you! Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you!   Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello Beentang! Enjoy you stay! :DDDD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Hi! I am HexogenRDX. Then nice to meet you!
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Garry's Mod Indonesia :: INTRODUCTION :: Pengenalan Diri-
Navigasi: